top of page

Our Quantamental Approach

Knockout Capital places high emphasis on equity research, as we consume much of it via conferences and sell-side on a quotidian basis as a group. Our approach is factor-based with a lens of macroeconomic views, on value and small cap companies. Combining it with our fundamental approach has led us to much of our success in ameliorating losses.

This approach is similar to Morgan Stanley's quantitative factor-based approach which drives 65% of investments, and the other 35% of factors based on fundamental lens. This is the same view we hold on public markets, and in private, that ratio is reversed.

// We're always looking for more portfolio analysts passionate about the industry to join! Knockout Capital serves as the clue for much of your conferences and as a backdrop in industry networking. If you'd love to join our group and digital hedge fund, shoot a DM with your background to

Quantamental Approach
Download PDF • 4.92MB


bottom of page